Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hello!!

Hello! Welcome to Sarah’s Scrumptious Samplings. My blog is a unique food blog specifically to review different foods and healthy products plus any restaurants I happen to visit. I’m not a Registered Dietician or even certified by the AFPA but over the past couple of years I’ve developed a healthy relationship with food and am now maintaining a 95lb weight loss. My goal for this blog is to provide a reference and review of the numerous “healthy” products that have overtaken supermarkets. As obesity rates continue to rise, as do the number of products claiming to promote weight loss and health, etc. There is a social misunderstanding regarding healthy food choices (NOT everything in Whole Foods is healthy) and an increase use of diet pills and other substances that are good for your body. So what’s a person to do with all the options and confusion regarding what’s good for your body and what’s not?????? That’s where I’m hoping my blog will help you as I sample and describe the numerous “healthy” products that fill our grocery store shelves. Even though I’m not an RD my comments will regard taste and nutritional value based upon personal research I’ve done throughout the years.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah!!! It's Katie...from Gar-Field. It's been a while...You've gotten skinny! Whatcha up to these days? Looks like you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete